Fr. Jun Sescon with the Emmanuel Catholic Charismatic Community
The Emmanuel Catholic Charismatic Community (ECCC) is an organization with a favorable environment that enables people to discover and use their gifts. This is reflected in the Vision and Mission, and Statement of the community, including its Philosophy as follows:
- Vision : A sanctuary for renewed Christians experiencing the Life in the Spirit as the way to salvation and eternal life.
- Mission: To lead in the conversion of souls and to live a Christian life empowered by the Holy spirit.
- Philosophy: To live is to love God that others may live.
It is hoped that as an individual continues his/her membership with the ECCC, he/she will be drawn into the different ministries, and other forms of involvement in the community that will lead him/her to growth and to sharing his/her talents and gifts. Meantime, the member shall experience changes in life, moving into adulthood. At every level of change, the member will encounter happiness, difficulties, and changes in lifestyle. Such stages in life would demand constant change and responding. The member will find solace, renewal, and an enlivening of the spirit through the activities of the ECCC.
The Healing and Intercessory Sub-Ministries
Vision: A vessel to heal the community and to develop the spirituality of the community members through the power of prayer.
Mission: To instill in every member knowledge of, and deeper desire for the gifts of the Holy Spirit thru healing masses and intercessions, to sustain and share these to others through healing sessions, visitations, or programs, communitarian retreats, prayer vigils and recollections, for the glory of God, bearing the fruit of the Spirit.
Spirituality is discovering the goal of our life in accordance to the will of God. This may be achieved through the priorities of our existence, which are to know, love, and serve the Lord.
Healing Sub-Ministry Objectives:
- To bring wholeness to the community or an individual through the gift of healing.
- To help the person decide, through prayer assistance, to know the will of God.
- To guide the person to a life free from sin through intensive listening to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
Scriptural Foundation on Healing:
Luke 4:18-19 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to bring glad tidings to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to captives and recovery of sight to the blind to let the oppressed go free, and to proclaim a year acceptable to the Lord.”
Intercessory Sub-Ministry Objectives:
- To develop individual prayer life and experience personal encounter/ relationship with the Lord through prayer.
- To be sensitive to the promptings of the Holy Spirit through interceding for others.
|Ministry Activities and Announcements
Nothing here yet. Please see this section next time.